Thursday, August 22, 2013

The catbird seat of my bedroom!

I love animals! I have 8 cats at the moment and used to have a dog that I adored (Zori was his name and he passed away quite recently, leaving me completely brokenhearted).

Grace is my princess cat!! She is delicate and choosy, tender and strict! Well, in fact she is a typical lady; always getting what she wants using her charm and cuteness! Bottom line, I love her dearly! That's why I believe that she deserves a place of worship in my most sacred room: the bedroom! 

To shelter my beautiful photos of Grace's hugs I used two IKEA frames that I embellished with flowers that I made out of fabric. I added some rhinestones -to make them suitable for my little princess- and this is the end result... 

IKEA frames decoratedBedroom decoration, frames with fabric flowers


I came to like the process of making flowers out of fabric and since I always wanted to add a bird mobile to my bedroom I came up with the following...

Bird mobile, bedroom decoration
Bird mobile, bedroom decoration
The birds are made out of paper clay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...