Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween face-painting tutorial

 Hello and happy Halloween!

I'm linking here a video tutorial from a series of diy tutorials that I'm filming together with my 5 year old son on behalf of the company that I work for. As one would imagine it is filmed in greek but since the process is almost self-explanatory I thought you might be interested to watch it! 

It concerns of a basic skeleton face-painting for kids that can match with many traditional halloween costumes such as ghost-pirate, vampire or death spirit. 

As my main medium I'm using water-based non-toxic paints for face-painting, black and white eye-pencils and eye-shadows and an eyeliner. I also use disposable face-masks and crayons for covid-19 protection.

Enjoy!!!




      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...