Saturday, February 7, 2015

Finally some progress with the articulated paper mache doll!

I've been very busy lately, trying to prepare everything so as to welcome my baby in a beautiful and fresh environment. The nursery room has been my main preoccupation day and night!!! The end result is really satisfying! Of course, I will post some photos to share the joy with all of you!

Now that everything is set and I'm ready to "pop" in a couple of days, I have the time to go back to some older projects, specifically my articulated paper mache doll. So, here are some photos that show the slow but evident progress of that creation. 

articulated paper mache doll, art doll work-in-progress

articulated air-dry clay doll, art-doll in progress


I painted the body and face -not yet finished with the facial highlights and the eyelash lines- and assembled the body parts. Furthermore I pasted the eyelashes and chose the color of the hair. I decided on the fabrics for the dress and even sewed her underwear. 

Hopefully by Tuesday I will be a mom so I won't have time to continue this project!!! It will be a sacrifice that I will most willingly make!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...