Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fox cushion: My mom's first contribution to the nursery room!!!

My mom is knitting all day long, since she is expecting not one but two grandchildren within the next few months (my sister is also pregnant at the time)! 
Her latest creation is an amazing crochet fox cushion for my baby's nursery room! It's so cute and funny! I really love it! She found the pattern in this very interesting site  so If you want to make a similar cushion visit this address: http://www.letsgetcrafting.com/index.php/free-patterns/P12

Crochet Fox Cushion, Oliver Fox Pillow, Kids and Babies Cushions

In the photo above you can see my new fox cushion as well as a beautiful geometric cushion that I bought from Ferm Living (http://www.fermliving.com/). Of course the star of the photo is my cat Dulcinea, who outshines everything...nonetheless I think that my baby's bedding looks fine as well!

Thanks mom!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...