Sunday, February 9, 2014

K's lamp

"Either way we create what we believe". Our mind has the strength to shape our reality. This simple statement that most people will admit as being true, is the fundamental proof of our unlimited strength and our unconditional liberty. Since the choice between positive or negative thoughts is ours, we can choose our own reality.  We are the masters of our own lives. We can choose to be ill, poor, mediocre or we can rise above all the seeming obstacles and shine! 

For the person who taught me to pull my own strings...the least I can do...a lighting frame with an illustration based on his own saying.  

K, this is my own way to say thank you for everything that you've done for me!

lighting frame, illustrated saying

and with lights on:

lighting frame, illustrated saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...